Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Topics

SANE Forums are a safe place to share your experience of caring for someone living with complex mental health issues. Our Friends, Family and Carers Forum helps you connect to people like you. You can read stories, reply to discussions or start your own. Click on one of the topic buttons to get started.

Latest Discussions

Friends - profile picture
advice in supporting friend with bipolar

Hi everyone, I'm reaching out for some advice on a situation I'm facing for the first time. My friend, who has bipolar disorder, was hospitalized last week. Initiall ... Read more

Replies
JessesGal - profile picture
TW: Suicide - Supporting myself after a friend made an attempt

Hi Everyone, Last week a friend made an attempt to end their life. They put me in a situation that I really didn't want to be in - where I had to choose between a fr ... Read more

Replies
SN1 - profile picture
Partner suffering from delusions

Hi, I’ve never been part of anything like this before, but desperately need help to make sense of a situation I’m in. My partner of less than a year is convince ... Read more

Replies
billie18 - profile picture
How to move on after husband had an affair

I have been with my husband 16 years. A few months ago I found out he had been having an affair. He refuses to give me details and is inconsistent with answers when I hav ... Read more

Featured discussions

What are you interested in?

Click a subject you are interested in to see all of the discussions happening...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance